Medical Marijuana Program
- About DPH
- Sections & Programs
- Office Locations
- Contact Info
- A-Z Services
- Air & Water Quality
- Birth, Death, & Marriage Records
- Health Data & Statistics
- Emergency Preparedness
- Health & Wellness
- Healthy Homes
- Healthy Workplaces
- Restaurant Inspections
- Screening and Testing
- Additional Services
- A-Z Fact Sheets
- A-Z Publications & Reports
- Diseases & Conditions
- Health Alerts
- Healthy Lifestyles
- Request Forms
- Links & Resources
- FOIA Request Form
- Twitter Google +
- Pinterest –>
The Division of Public Health continues to review operational needs while keeping the health and safety of our employees and customers in mind during the coronavirus outbreak.
The Office of Medical Marijuana encourages all patients and caregivers to mail applications to the MMP office rather than delivering them in person.
If you are in need of an application, they are available on the MMP website (https://bit.ly/2IWnSBB)
or you can request an application be mailed to you by calling the office at (302) 744-4749.
Welcome to the Medical Marijuana Program website.
The mission of the Office of Medical Marijuana (OMM) is to protect Delawareans through proactive monitoring and enforcement of the Delaware Medical Marijuana Act and accompanying regulations. Rigorous inspection of the regulated vendors minimizes the risk to human health and environmental impact. OMM accomplishes this mission by:
- Working with the regulated vendors to ensure safe and effective products are available to Delaware’s registered patients
- Stringent control of product inventory to eliminate diversion and use of Medical Marijuana products by non-patients
- Briefing the medical community on their protections and limitations involving the Medical Marijuana Program
- Involving state and local community leaders in discussions pertinent to issues affecting communities
- Close coordination with state and local law enforcement on concerns dealing with the Compassion Centers
- Responsiveness to Delaware’s registered patients
The Division of Public Health (DPH), authorized by 16 Del.C.Ch.49A – Delaware’s Medical Marijuana Act, regulates the state’s Medical Marijuana Program (MMP). As an applicant to the Medical Marijuana Program you are responsible for reading this act and following the stipulations within it. For a complete copy of the Delaware Medical Marijuana Act, contact the DPH Office of Medical Marijuana, or download it here.
Please note: Some of the files available on this page are in Adobe PDF format which requires Adobe Acrobat Reader. A free copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader can be downloaded directly from Adobe . If you are using an assistive technology unable to read Adobe PDF, please either view the corresponding text only version (if available) or visit Adobe’s Accessibility Tools page.
This is the home page of the medical marijuana program.