Top 6 Marijuana Apps Like Leafly | Best Weed Apps
With the growing acceptance of medical and recreational marijuana with market size of over $8 Billion, according to a report by IBISWorld, the cannabis industry today has become one of the fastest-growing industries in the US. This is an ideal time to invest in weed apps for Android and iOS like Leafly and PotBot.
Owners of medical marijuana dispensaries or entrepreneurs, whoever you may be, this blog is for you. Being a leading on-demand cannabis delivery apps development company, we decided to share the important aspects you need to know before developing your own app.
From this blog, you will learn:
- Top 6 marijuana apps like Leafly that are performing best in the market
- Growing cannabis market in the US
With the wide use of medical marijuana, the demand for cannabis and marijuana apps has been increased. People living in Alaska, California, Colorado, Maine, Nevada, Oregon, Massachusetts, Vermont, Washington, and Washington DC are widely using a marijuana app whether it is for weed ordering purposes or getting accurate information about weed.
However, the problem is – a limited number of mobile apps. Yes, there are only a limited number of on-demand cannabis apps that deliver weed and provide the right information about dosage. Therefore, it is becoming difficult for people to have quick access to medical marijuana.
So, if you are someone who is looking to enter this growing industry, then it’s the right opportunity to grab and develop an application for people to get easy access to the hash. This is similar to on-demand grocery or food delivery apps. In fact, we have developed Glovo– the most downloaded grocery delivery application in Spain and Lacy, an on-demand alcohol delivery application in the US.
Want to Make an On-demand Delivery App?
Want to validate your app idea? Want to get a free consultation from an expert?
But before you make your own cannabis app to earn your share of profit from this growing industry, have a quick look at these top marijuana and cannabis apps that are already available in the market.
Top 6 Cannabis and Marijuana Apps Like Leafly
You can check and analyze these available apps like Leafly and try to distinguish your app to deliver a perfect and exclusive piece to a retail cannabis user.
PotBot: Medical Marijuana App
PotBot is a medical marijuana app that is mainly developed to ease the lives of medical marijuana patients who are unaware of which strain and consumption method is the best for their health conditions like chronic pain.
Backed by science, this application’s unique cannabinoid-based algorithm is making use of the peer-reviewed research and cannabis news so that it can recommend strains in the local area that instantly relieve a patient’s symptoms.
Using advanced technology, this information-based app is changing the way medical cannabis experience treats patients. Moreover, PotBot also provides recommendations that are mainly customized to each patient’s individual needs. Currently, it is the only app in the market that suggests optimal cannabinoid levels, medical cannabis strains, edibles and consumption methods.
Here are the top features of PotBot app:
- Find nearby marijuana dispensaries, doctors along with the location
- Pay using Google payments
- Find compatible cannabis edibles and strains
- Get best strain suggestion by a health condition like a doctor
- Secure and legit medical recommendation
Leafly: Find Cannabis, Marijuana, Weed, CBD
Leafly is known as the world’s resource to learn about weed. Already used by millions of people, this medical marijuana finder app is known for being Cannabis 101 and allows to discover and find the hash that is right for them. The content rating or age rating is 17+ for this app.
Based on the effects, feelings, and user reviews of thousands of marijuana strains, this dispensary finder and maps app help to find nearby legal hash for medical and personal needs. Users can make use of integrated weed maps to find doctors, and CBD products and ‘medical marijuana dispensary near me’. Users can help find weed for their friends and family members as well.
Further, you can locate legal doctors, clinics, retail cannabis store, and best weed delivery services in the area by searching and paying by Google payments. Here are some of the top features of Leafly business application:
- Locate a legal doctor, clinic, pot dispensary, and delivery services
- An easy and convenient way to learn about hash (Cannabis 101)
- Make use of the map to find location of nearby dispensaries
- Real-time updates and notifications on deals
Eaze: Cannabis Delivery App
Eaze is a medical cannabis delivery application that is popular for connecting independent, licensed dispensaries with verified legal users. The application is known for providing delivery services where permitted, in strict compliance with all state and local regulations.
Moreover, this app for marijuana delivery allows people age 21+ to signup, tells them how to find weed online and get recommendations for products that suit their purposes, view cannabis content, purchase cannabis online, and refer friends.
Further, the app provides on-demand delivery of cannabis products in California and Oregon whereas, for other US states, it delivers hemp-derived CBD products. Here’s a list of features of this app.
- Browse the latest things with detail lifestyle information
- Get product delivered at the doorstep within a stipulated time period and track location
- Pay online using Google payments or other e-wallets
- Learn about the latest cannabis edibles and other news related to it
- Real-time tracking of orders and know the estimated arrival time
WeedMaps: Find Marijuana Cannabis & Weed Reviews
Weedmaps is a guide to cannabis that allows us to discover and explore items and brands, find nearby dispensaries, deliveries, view deals, and doctors nearby. Users can learn about hash and stay up to date with the latest industry and cultural cannabis news.
Moreover, this guided application for weed allows people to read community reviews and explore items like cannabis strains, edibles, tinctures, concentrates, and more. No matter what type of cannabis is required, they can search on live menus with pricing, lab data including THC, CBD, and terpene information. With frequent updates, bug fixes and version release, the app becomes more useful than before. Check out some of the top features of this WeedMaps app:
- Find CBD stores and dispensaries nearby
- Get a complete guide on hash
- Browse thousands of dispensaries and menus on your phone
- Provide the best and view deals on products
Vana/ Muncheez: Find Marijuana, Cannabis & Weed Delivery
Muncheez is a mobile app that allows you to purchase their favorite weed products from the most trusted and licensed deliveries or dispensaries. Users just need to sign up and gain access to exclusive money-saving deals from their favorite and trusted licensed dispensary services, deliveries, and brands.
With just a few clicks on the screen, you can discover trusted and fully compliant marijuana dispensary centers nearby. The app gets better with periodic bug fixes and a version release. They can learn about the latest product releases and user reviews from brands they follow. If the user is completely new in the world of hash, he/she can get complete detail using this app like getting help from family members. Here are some of the top features of Weed delivery app:
Find delivery services for cannabis and edibles
- Learn about the latest product or version releases from top brands
- Discover trusted and fully compliant marijuana dispensaries
- Rate and review top dispensary centers, deliveries, brands and products
- View and explore dispensary menus with a few clicks on your phone screen
Duby: Advertise, Shop, Explore Weed Strains
Duby app is a one-stop solution for every requirement of a retail cannabis user. A retail weed shop or weed dispensaries can advertise their services on the app. This means that retail weed stores can create brand awareness about their services. They can engage with the audience and promote their business with the target audience. The content rating or age rating is 21+ for this app.
The users can search ‘cannabis dispensaries near me’ and explore where hey can find pot edibles. They can also explore strain lists, user reviews, and drug use techniques. Users can look for information regarding various strains and increase their cannabis knowledge. It is also a social network for stoners. Users can upload posts called Dubys like images, video, and text. Others can vote on this cannabis content by swiping right to “pass the Duby” or left to “put it out.” Here are some of the top features of this app:
- Search for dispensary centers and products nearby
- Create a Duby and let others pass it or out it out
- Explore the weed strains on your phone
- Send private messages to others
These are some of the best hash apps that are selected based on ratings & reviews, usage, exclusive features, and the total number of downloads.
Want to Develop a Marijuana Delivery App?
Get your free consultation now.
Whether you have already entered in the cannabis industry or planning to become a part of it, check out these mobile applications, explore every feature, and their targeted market so that you can release your own marijuana app that stands out from these.
In case, if you still have any doubt regarding the market growth, this part will clear your doubts.
Facts and Growing Statistics of the Cannabis Market
- According to the newfrontierdata.com report, the overall sales within all the legalized United States cannabis industry are expected to reach $13.6 billion by the end of 2019 that is an increase of 32% over 2018 with total worth $10.3 billion.
Image Source: New Frontier Data
- According to the same report, the total sales throughout the 33 states with medical programs and legal adult-use programs is projected to grow at a compound annual growth rate of 14%, to reach $30 billion by 2025.
- When it comes to talking about the sales of United States medical marijuana, it is expected to grow at an 11.8% CAGR from $5.1 billion in 2017 to an estimated $12.5 billion by 2025.
- United States, Canada, Mexico, Germany, and the United Kingdom are the top countries where the demand for hash is growing every single day.
Want to Develop an On-demand Weed Delivery App?
Get your free consultation now.
Looking at these growing numbers and facts, if you have made up your mind to develop a marijuana delivery app or lifestyle information-based application, you can validate your app idea with us. Being the best mobile app development company, we have already developed over 10 marijuana applications like Leafly with exclusive features and functionalities.
To discuss your queries related to marijuana app development, app development cost, or how to hire dedicated app developers for your app, fill our contact us form. One of our sales representatives will get back to you. The consultation is free of charge.
This page was last edited on October 29th, 2020, at 10:27.
Designation: Director (Operations)
Bhaval Patel is the Director (Operations) at Space-O Technologies. He has over 15 years of experience in business management and sales. He has expertise in the taxi booking app solution and on-demand applications. Under his guidance, Space-O has developed 50+ Uber-like taxi apps on both iOS and Android platforms.
Looking to download the best weed apps like leafly? Here're top 5 marijuana apps like leafly that are performing best in the market.