• Providing quality and timely seed testing services that conform to customer and regulatory requirements, following the appropriate testing rules.
• Ensuring that all personnel are competent and qualified for the tasks they perform, and familiarize themselves with the quality system documentation to implement the policies and procedures in their work.
• Professionally and effectively performing seed testing services to produce accurate and timely results, according to the appropriate work instructions and rules.
• Complying with the ISTA Laboratory Accreditation Standard to ensure excellence in quality, and to continuously improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System.
• Customer Satisfaction, accuracy, timeliness, expertise, innovation, and communication
OSU Seed Laboratory, Корваллис. Отметки "Нравится": 67 · Посетили: 3. We are a full-service seed testing laboratory at Oregon State University since…
- Testing Services
- Genetic Traits and Varietal Identification
- Pathological Tests
- Oregon Sod Quality
- Australia Testing
- Other Tests
- Customized Testing
- Super Searches
- Micro-cleaning of Lots
- Soil Seed-Bank
- Blend and Mixture Verification
- Animal Feed
- Compost and Soil Mix Testing
- Custom Digital Imaging
- Lab Capabilities
- ISTA Certificates
- ISTA Basic Information
- Blue Certificates
- Orange Certificates
- ISTA FAQ
- Industrial Hemp
- Research Services
- Mechanization of Seed Separations
- Seed Viability and Performance
- Genetic and Trait Testing
- Imaging and Information Systems
- Customer-Driven Projects
- Bibliography of Recent Research Publications
- Training & Education
- Individualized Training
- Online Courses
- Handbook of Oregon Crop and Weed Seeds
- Emil Zivney Seed Collection
Current Lab status – 10/6/2020
Things are back to the pre-wildfire mid-COVID normal. See the Lab Flow Report for details.
We continue to follow COVID-19 work protocols lowering the risks of occurrence among lab personnel.
The University work resumption processes continue as well. The main impact on the Lab is that USPS deliveries only occur on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. All other deliveries are received on a daily basis.
As always, we appreciate your business.
Welcome to the OSU Seed Lab
The Oregon State University Seed Laboratory is the official seed testing laboratory of the State of Oregon, a member of AOSA and ISTA, and is ISTA accredited. As part of a leading university in Agricultural Science, we focus on testing services, but also have a strong capacity to contribute in research and education in our field of expertise. Our customers range from local to national and international. As a customer focused lab, operating in a world of changing needs and opportunities, we innovate constantly to provide high quality service. We hope the information we present will explain how we may be able to help you succeed in your business.
We have offered seed testing services continuously since 1909. We provide AOSA and ISTA testing for a wide range of crops and tests including purity, germination, tetrazolium, moisture content, ploidy by cytometry, endophyte, growout and many other specialized tests.
Research and Education
We are actively engaged in seed testing research and can perform specialized testing to meet many other research needs. We share information we learn through education, including individual instruction, workshops and publications. We can offer specialized or general training to a wide variety of audiences including seed analysts, seed cleaners and other research and industry needs.
Commitment to Quality
As an accredited lab, we improve our quality management system continuously to respond to the needs of a changing global seed world, carry out research to develop better testing methods and constantly refine our electronic information system to provide customers the access and information they require.
Seed Laboratory Home Testing Services Purity Viability Vigor Genetic Traits and Varietal Identification Pathological Tests Oregon Sod Quality