Oni seed generator
Tools Not Included
Tools Not Included (https://toolsnotincluded.net) is a website with tools for the game Oxygen Not Included by Klei. Currently it features a Map Browser and World Trait Tools but will be expanded with more tools in the future.
The Map Browser is a place for people to browse and share game world maps. The maps can be filtered by a set of rules: combination of counts of geysers, planets, geyser outputs or world traits.
The map can be uploaded to the database using the dedicated mods
Current mod versions
- Manual mod: v2 (19th Aug 2019)
- Automatic mod: v2 (19th Aug 2019)
World Trait tools provide info about existing world traits, allow generating seed numbers with specified sets of traits and checking traits for a given seed number.
If you like the website and would like to say thanks and/or contribute to the server costs please consider supporting me on Patreon!
- Trait filter doesn’t allow selecting mutually exclusive traits anymore
- Fixed swapped Geoactive and Geodormant trait colors
- Graphical overhaul
- Mod updates: both automatic and manual versions to v2
- Moved generating visualization of the world map to the mod – upload per map might be a bit longer, but the server should be more stable now
- Added error handling (automatic restart) in the automatic mod when map generation error occurs and the game gets stuck on ‘Let’s try that again’
- Fixed a bug in the manual uploader that would generate incorrect map visualizations on consecutive uploads. Unfortunately some maps had to be removed (2%).
- Moved World Trait generation tools to the client side (browser)
- It’s now quicker
- It doesn’t bother the server 😉
- World traits are now colored! Yay for colors
- World trait tools: added generating traits for a given seed number in addition to finding seed numbers
- Hovering over a planet on the Star Map will now display a list of resources that exist on that planet type
- Fixed reading config in the automatic mod (still v1)
- Removed automatic mod version from Steam (v1)
- Added manual mod version to Steam (v1)
- Uploaded automatic mod version to the website, includes auto-restarter every X maps (v1)
- Added filtering by traits to the map search rules
- Added instructions how to use maps
Huge revamp for the Launch Upgrade!
- Multiple asteroid support
- Trait Finder
- Tracking Neural Vacillator, AETN and Printing Pod locations
- Performance optimizations
21 February 2019
- Released version 1.1 of the Automated Mod
27 January 2019
- ‘Reset all rules’ now correctly resets also seed number
For seeds collected since 7th Jan:
- Added a world and geyser visual map
- Added world element composition – total masses in starting biome and all biomes
- Added biome size list
12 January 2019
- Added an ‘exactly’ rule comparator for planet and geyser counts rules
- Brought back the possibility to reset all rules at once
- Ability to import/export rules using a generated code
- Minor styling changes
- Hotfix for mods addressing issue that was preventing connection.
Out of beta! Yay! Due to world element composition being collected, worlds uploaded need to be fresh – within 60 seconds of creation and with no cells dug. If your seed turns out to be great mid-game, you can still create a fresh world with that seed and upload it!
- The entire front-end rewritten
- The seed browser filter has been expanded with a custom rule builder
- Seed details page shows a star map
- Various performance improvements
From now on, two mods will be maintained: manual and automatic. Automatic version (aka the seed miner – not suitable for playing, seed uploading only) works in background and automatically generates and uploads new worlds without interaction. For more information please refer to the Mod Info Page
- Mod versions 1.0a(utomatic) and 1.0m(anual):
- Mods do not require debug mode anymore
- Collecting data about world element composition
- Mod version 1.0m:
- Constraint: uploaded worlds need to be within 60 seconds of their creation and with no cells dug out.
When generating a new world in Oxygen Not Included, you can enter a seed (by selecting Custom Game), which will determine what generates in the world.
Players can compile seeds and the properties of the worlds they generate here.
Note that when a new major update is released, it will change the result of generating worlds with these seeds.
Oil Upgrade [ edit | edit source ]
338199532 [ edit | edit source ]
This map features two close Natural Gas Geysers, and a close Chlorine Gas Vent and Steam Geyser.When generating a new world in Oxygen Not Included, you can enter a seed (by selecting Custom Game), which will determine what generates in the world. Players can compile seeds and the properties of the worlds they generate here. Note that when a new major update is released, it will change the… ]]>