Map Official map of the City of Brawley, Imperial County, California
About this Item
- Cities and Towns (3,674)
- Geography and Map Division (54,504)
- American Memory (517,087)
- Library of Congress Online Catalog (1,124,139)
- United States
- Brawley (Calif.)
- Real Property
- United States
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Official map of the City of Brawley, Imperial County, California . [Brawley, Calif.: The City?, ?, 1927] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2006635242/.
APA citation style:
(1927) Official map of the City of Brawley, Imperial County, California . [Brawley, Calif.: The City?, ?] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2006635242/.
MLA citation style:
Official map of the City of Brawley, Imperial County, California . [Brawley, Calif.: The City?, ?, 1927] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, .
Cadastral map. Caption title. "Adopted as the Official Map of the City of Brawley by the following members of the Board of Trustees of the City of Brawley, California. [signed] A.P. Higgins, president … [et al.]. January 6th, 1919 … Corrected to January 1st 1927." Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
El Centro . Brawley . Winterhaven
Serving the People
Welcome to the Superior Court of California.
We are committed to providing equal justice under law.
–> The Superior Court of California, County of Imperial is a unified Superior Court, served by Judges, one Commissioner, and one Referee.
“Serving the People” –>
Lower Level West Wing
939 Main Street El Centro Ca.
Ph. (760) 482-2259
Jury Duty Instructions
Ph. (760) 482-2260
939 West Main Street
El Centro, CA 92243
Ph. (760) 336-3500
Attention Court will be closed in observance of New Year’s Day Friday, January 01, 2016
–> The following are the legal holidays that will be observed by the Court during calendar year 2020.
Precautionary Measures Taken by the Court to Prevent Spread of COVID-19
- Security has been instructed to disinfect all security equipment at every hour, most importantly after morning screenings, then again after 1:30pm and when closing each post for the day.
- Facilities staff is scheduled to disinfect all door handles such as entrance doors, courtroom doors, restroom doors (including restroom stalls & sinks). Facilities is also disinfecting all table tops and benches in public halls.
- Department staff such as Civil, Criminal, Jury, Information, and Access who assist the public have been asked to disinfect their counter spaces. These same locations have had protective clear barriers installed to prevent cross contamination.
- Jury assembly room will be disinfected after jurors’ use.
- Disinfecting wipes have been provided to each building to wipe down public counters and work spaces.
- Holding cells are disinfected during the lunch hour when inmates are returned. Use of cells is minimal.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers have been installed at strategic locations in each building.
- Public is not allowed into the building except to drop off paperwork that is ready for filing. Security is providing contact numbers for anyone wanting to make payments or needing information.
- Security is providing Covid screening to all before entering any court building.
- Signage reminding everyone to practice social distancing. Signs have been placed at all areas used by the public & staff.
- PPE provided for all staff – Hand sanitizers, masks, and gloves.
- Court has contracted services to disinfect its buildings using Geneon Technologies. This service is being completed each evening.
- All courtrooms are being disinfected with a hospital grade solution after they have been used.
As of 2/25/19, the Court location at 1625 Main Street, El Centro CA. 92243 has closed.
The Traffic Department has relocated to:
- Court Holidays
- Local Forms
- Probate Examiner’s Notes
- ADA Court Application
- Judicial Council of California ADA Info
For more information please contact Sergio Valadez Court Facilities Manager and ADA Coordinator at (760) 482-2282
- Local Rules 2020
- Court Reporter Event Schedule
- Government Claim Form
- Public Notice – Budget 20/21
- Public Notice – Proposed Budget for FY 20-21
- Public Records Request Procedures
- Criteria for Court Appointment of Indigent Defense Policy
- Court Appointed Counsel Lists
- Unclaimed Funds Advertisement
- Request for Unclaimed Funds Form and Instructions
- Vexatious Litigant List
- Admin Order Adoption of Protocol Juvenile Transfer
- Notice of Admin Order for Juvenile Transfer
- Southern California Intercounty Transfer Protocol 050814
- Criminal Complaint Filing Deadline
- Self Help
- Centro de Ayuda
- Law Libraries
- California Courts
- State of California
- Imperial County Page
- Motor Vehicles DMV
Workshop Reservation System »
The Family Law Facilitator’s Office offers the following workshops by appointment only:
Dissolution, Guardianship/Conservatorship, Judgment Appointments.
Civil Cases Web Payment »
e-Netpay Secure payment service through VeriSign and Paypal. No service charges for use. Please enter all information requested on Case Payment for proper payment processing.
iJuror Web System »
From your summons form, please enter the following information: Juror Id#, Electronic signature and Date of Birth.
Court Calendars »
Superior Court provides access to 5 days of Court Calendars. General, Criminal, Traffic, Small Claims, Juvenile and Mental Health Cases. Please visit calendar page regularly for changes throughout the day.
Forms and Grand Jury Reports »
Probate Examiner’s Notes »
Examiner’s Notes are summaries prepared by the probate examiner after reviewing your petition.
View Probate Examiner Recommendations.
Imperial Law Library »
The law Library is open to the legal community and the general public. Law Library resources include both printed materials and high speed DSL computers. Use of all resource is free of charge as specified herein. Call (760) 482-2271 or Law Library Email
Self-Help Center staff can help you with selecting and completing the appropriate forms and providing you with general legal information.
Law Help Interactive helps you fill out legal forms. Answer a series of question and print your legal form.
Og brawley El Centro . Brawley . Winterhaven Serving the People Welcome to the Superior Court of California. We are committed to providing equal justice under law. –> The Superior