Nitrogen ice cream strain
Wowww amazing!!totally accurate💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾Great review my brother ✊🏾✊🏾✊🏾
Awesome one of the best strains I’ve had in 30 years.Ive actually cut my pain pills down to half. I can do more physically and mentally it makes me feel better than taking oxycodone.
I experience chronic pains all over my body, and one toke of ice cream is really exceptional after a long day. It is a fantastic mood booster and the flavours are a soft sweet candy. One of my favourite strains for pain/depression.
A very nice strain, that I feel, was entirely relaxing, and, enjoyable. Nice, aroma, and nice to smoke, not harsh.
The “sweet” scent and taste is there; something unique I have never had before. idk about I’ve cream, reminds me of a spice or something close to cinnamon. There’s definitely a better name for this though.
One of my favorites along with Cookie Monster. very powerful stuff and the taste is delicious. maybe even too good if you know what I mean.
Awesome stuff, I usually don’t entirely understand the difference in favours between strains but man this stuff is smooth. Body and mind where slowly lifted up into the classic ice cream “floaty high”. I only smoked a gram with mates and even then I was high for 2 hours. Only reason i haven’t given it a 5 star rating is due to the immense paranoia it iduced – made me miss train after train after thinking everyone was a terrorist 😂Ice Cream is an Indica dominant marijuana strain with an Indica/ Sativa content of 60/40 percent. It is hybrid cannabis produced by Paradise Seeds. It has dark green and long leaves. The strain has green colored buds with frosty trichomes and reddish hair. It is rated as grade A+ strain by most o…
Vanilla Cannabis Ice Cream
It’s officially mid-summer, and the temperatures are soaring this year. There’s nothing better than a nice cold meal, and of course the best summer snack is ice cream. Combine two of your passions, and make your very own vanilla cannabis ice cream. Enjoy the summer, and cool down while enjoying cannabis’s medicinal and recreational properties.
Making your own cannabis ice cream is a simple process that has various steps. Get together with friends and spend the afternoon making and enjoying this delicious creation. If you want to get the best medicinal results, we recommend using CBD-rich cannabis.
Cannabis Ice Cream | Pre-Preparation
This recipe can be made various different ways, each one depending on how you want to add your cannabis in. In this version, in order to get THC into the ice cream, we’ll be using cannabis milk which is quite simple to make and guarantees the presence of THC.
This cannabis recipe can also be prepared using cannabis butter (cannabutter), which can be stored for longer than cannabis milk.
We’re going to give a step by step explanation on how to proceed; the first step you’ll need to do is prepare your cannabis milk.
- 300ml full milk
- 5g dry cannabis buds
- Medium-sized saucepan
- 1 glass container for the milk
- 1 sieve
Before starting to cook, we recommend cleaning the cannabis that you plan on using. Place it in a pan with water and heat it up without letting it boil, or without letting it go over 120ºC if you have an efficient way to control the heat.
This is done to get rid of some of the green, chlorophyll flavor from your weed, although it is optional as chlorophyll also contains beneficial properties.
Cannabis milk recipe steps:
- Clean your cannabis.
- Prepare a saucepan and pour in your milk.
- Place your weed in the saucepan.
- Set it to medium heat for 40 minutes and try to keep it from going over 150°C.
- Strain the milk and remove the leftover weed.
- Let it cool down and place the milk in the fridge.
- Your cannabis milk is ready for making for very own cannabis ice cream!
- This milk can be used medicinally also, being highly effective for eating disorders and intense muscle pain, among others.
Vanilla cannabis ice cream recipe:
This recipe makes enough servings for six people, although the size of a serving may vary depending on your tolerance.
- 300ml cannabis milk
- 300ml whipped cream
- 4 egg yolks
- 80g sugar
- 1 vanilla pod/vanilla extract
- 5g dry cannabis buds / 20g resinous leaves
- Preferred toppings
- Medium-sized saucepan
- 1 Knife
- 1 fork or electric whisk
- Container for the mixture
- 1 wooden or plastic spoon for mixing
- Ice cream scooper
Vanilla Cannabis Ice Cream Recipe
- Step 1: pour your cannabis milk into a saucepan
- Step 2: open up the vanilla pod and pop the beans and pod into the milk
- Step 3: add the egg yolks and sugar
- Step 4: begin heating the saucepan at medium/low heat whole constantly mixing – do not let the egg begin to cook.
- Step 5: once it’s fully mixed, let it get a bit hotter (while still mixing) until it begins to bubble. As soon as this happens, remove from heat and pour into a bowl.
- Step 6: add the cream and mix thoroughly until it’s fully blended.
- Step 7: pour the resulting mixture into a bowl with a lid for ice cream and place it in the freezer.
- Step 8: take it out of the freezer every 30-40 minutes.
- Step 9: remove the layer of ice that may have formed over your ice-cream and mix.
- Step 10: repeat the last two steps 3 or 4 times and it should be ready to eat!
All that’s left is plating! You can use whichever toppings you like the most and enjoy the amazing high and taste from your homemade delicious vanilla cannabis ice cream.
This recipe can be made with any type of fruit, using the same steps – simply substitute the vanilla in the recipe for whichever fruit that you’d prefer.
The effect that this ice cream is capable of producing may vary depending on the amount of cannabis used, and if you’re planning on using leaves or buds – it also depends on the THC tolerance of the person consuming the ice cream.
This is why we recommend consuming it with moderation and patience, as cannabis takes longer to take effect when ingested. To be exact, you’ll start feeling the effects around an hour after ingesting it and it can last for a few hours.
If you eat cannabis ice cream and don’t notice any sort of effect after a couple of hours, you may not have had enough. You will need to wait a couple of hours, however, to be sure – you’ll need to be super patient, as if you take more after waiting for about a half an hour you may end up getting too much of an intense high.
If you consume too much, do not fret. Try and stay calm, sit somewhere with good ventilation, put some relaxing music on and take CBD if you have any nearby, as it counteracts the effect produced by THC.Learn how to make vanilla-cannabis ice-cream, a deliciously cold and perfect snack to share with your friends in the middle of summer. ]]>