Mt Olympus Auto Sales
Mt Olympus Auto Sales
- Manage this listing
Rate and review Mt Olympus Auto Sales in Salt Lake City, UT, United States!
Share your experiences at Mt Olympus Auto Sales with your friends or discover more Car Dealers in Salt Lake City, UT, United States.
Discover more spots
- in Salt Lake City
- on S State St
- Auto in Salt Lake City
- Car Dealers in Salt Lake City
- Butterfield Ford
- Super Fly Paragliding Academy
- 5 J Auto
- Larry H. Miller Ford Lincoln Sandy
Mt Olympus Auto Sales – S State St – (801)953-08… – Salt Lake City, UT, United States reviews and experiences by real locals. Discover the best local restaurants, bars, cafes, salons and more on Tupalo
Sales Professional – Insurance
We are looking for motivated, self-driven customer service and salespeople. We are a new insurance agency in the Seattle area selling Allstate Financial Products (auto, home, life, retirement and much more). We opened on July 1, 2020. You will have a rare opportunity to help establish and create a new office. This is for someone who wants to work at a startup with a growing team and has what it takes to build a new company across all aspects. We will have many paths available to grow and thrive.
WHAT WE OFFER TO YOU:
- Train you in our systems.
- Pay for your online training and licensing fees – no cost to you except your time.
- Offer a compensation plan that allows you to set your goals and pay.
- Paid time off.
- A great small office environment (6 members) to work as a team.
- We are a dog-friendly office, so you can bring your dog to work! Some rules will apply.
- Opportunities to connect with the local community for customer outreach.
- Flexible hours with core business hours.
- Great location in Capitol HIll area.
WE WILL DEPEND ON THIS PERSON TO:
- Be great at talking to customers on the phone and in-person; great customer service!
- Be comfortable explaining, selling, and onboarding customers with Allstate insurance products. We will train you!
- Be a lifelong learner.
- Be open to new avenues for growth.
- Willingness to become licensed to sell insurance in the state of Washington. If you already have your license, a big plus.
- Great customer service skills. Ability to listen to customers and help them make decisions.
- Motivation to work on your own.
- Be goal-oriented.
- Ability to work in a small office with a team of 6 people.
- Willingness to take on some leadership roles within a small office team.
- Ability to work in Microsoft Office and a willingness to learn proprietary insurance software.
- Ability to follow thru on commitments and processes.
- The commitment to become a Licensed Sales Producer in Washington state for selling insurance.
- A sense of humor, joy, and friendliness.
Easy 1-Click Apply (ALLSTATE – MT. OLYMPUS GROUP) Sales Professional – Insurance job in Seattle, WA. View job description, responsibilities and qualifications. See if you qualify!