BEST E-LIQUID WITH CBD AND MARIJUANA FLAVOR
Electronic cigarettes and e-liquid are the latest trend among smokers willing to quit; so far, this trend was around tobacco smokers, but now it is also present among cannabis consumers, due to brand new marijuana-flavor CBD e-liquids – marijuana-flavored and hash-flavored.
Smoking marijuana with e-liquid
These new products provide legal marijuana-flavor CBD smoking – the smell does not make everybody turn around; peaceful smoking way, no inquisitive gazes. Besides, it is a less toxic option for the organism – no combustion, no inhalation of thousands of tobacco carcinogenic substances.
Due to e-liquid and electronic cigarette boom, the offer has multiplied meteorically, so consumers are in doubt on the best marijuana-flavored/hash-flavored e-liquid; next, we publish a list with the best marijuana-flavor CBD e-liquid in the market – you would get your most suitable e-liquid, without tedious research and countless liquid tastings.
Types of vaping liquids
- Cannamor liquids for vaporizers, with extracts rich in CBD and miscellaneous flavors – hash, mint, lemonade, tropical mango; 10ml e-liquid pot – 6 CBDmg/puff, with propylene glycol, vegetable glycerin, high CBD extracts and fragrant natural substances.
- Harmony liquids with CBD and marijuana flavor – one of the best brands on cannabis flavors, with flavored liquids which imitate the most successful marijuana strains; these products are offered with different CBD concentrations, depending on consumer’s tastes and needs – 30/100/300/600mg. 10ml pots – cannabidiol and terpenes provide their great marijuana flavor.
- Essence Tube-e Liquids marijuana-flavor liquids – put them in your e-cigarette and enjoy marijuana flavor without consumption; 10ml pot.
- Cali Terpenes liquids, with cannabis natural terpenes obtained by 100% ecological processes and designed to be added to neutral-flavor e-liquids; marijuana-flavor product – no cannabinoids, no psychoactive substances. Add it to your e-liquid, and enjoy the different flavors from Eva Seeds seed bank genetics. Composition: Terpinolene, Caryophyllene, Myrcene, Limonene, d-3-Carene, Beta-Pinene, L-Alpha-Pinene, Terpinene, Alpha-Pinene and Linalool.
- Sensi Seeds CBD liquids – cannabidiol 50/200mg concentrations, depending on consumer’s needs; Sensi Seeds CBD is 99% pure – one of the highest in the market. No marijuana flavor – totally neutral; 100% ecologic extract – industrial hemp plantations. 10ml CBD pots.
As previously mentioned, some of these products contain CBD, but no marijuana flavor; other products provide marijuana flavor, but no CBD: just mix both products, taste marijuana and feel CBD sedating effect. Besides, there is not any liquid containing THC – it would be prohibited.
Unfortunately, the current market does not offer e-liquids with flavors of notorious, legendary strains, such as skunk, critical, ak and many more.
Enjoy marijuana flavor and CBD effects in a healthier, affordable way.
Electronic cigarettes and e-liquid are the latest trend among smokers willing to quit; so far, this trend was around tobacco smokers, but now it is also present among cannabis consumers, due to brand new marijuana-flavor CBD e-liquids – marijuana-flavored and hash-flavored. Humo de vaper Smoking marijuana with e-liquid
Wait. Why Is There E-Juice That Tastes Like Weed But Has No Weed In It?
It seems yet again, Dave Chappelle was right. Or at least a Miss Cleo-type of medium pre-cog, predicting the future for us, like his Chappelle’s Show Tupac. Stop hitting the table.
Because back on Chappelle’s Show sometime around 2004, Chappelle made a sketch about a new, legal, “non-intoxicating” smoking product called “O’Dweeds.” Like O’Doul’s, but for weed.
And now, amidst the craze of e-cigs and oil vaporizing sweeping across the globe, Dutch company E-njoint has released the first of a new line of products, practically marketed as just that.
The e-joint is by and large the same as an e-cigarette, using Propylene Glycol, Vegetable Glycerin and 100% biological flavor to produce a nearly smoking experience. But the e-joint differs from other e-cig products as it’s totally devoid of nicotine and tar. The idea is that users will get a taste and aroma like that of cannabis with none of the possibly harmful or psychoactive elements.
Faux-weed products have been a staple of corner stores and gas stations for years, most coming in the form of “supplements” or treats. All claim a great weed flavor or scent and feel but with none of the real side effects. And most are fully bogus. But this is the first time a vaping/smoking product has come with such a claim, and in the heart of the current “post-tobacco” movement.
That’s not to say it’s a wonder drug, or a much of anything yet. Where can vaping non-weed that smells like weed help you in a public situation? Say with cops or security? Why would vaping something that smells and tastes like weed be anything other than just that? Is smoking weed not for the high?
Well, not always. After years, many marijuana users do tend to say the taste and smell, as well as the simple act of smoking is just as much of the experience as the high. And others may want to keep smoking, but find themselves in a pickle. Work, relationships. So these products, while seeming perhaps needless at first, could serve a purpose. Trying to quit for the family, like Chappelle in the above commercial. Trying to quit, period. For health.
Because despite years of fighting from the American Lung Association, Cancer Society and all other health administrations, the evidence is simply not in favor of e-cig vapor being that harmful, or harmful at all.
So really, where the debate lies is unsure. What’s the point of e-dweeds? There can be some. Could you still run into trouble because of the smell? There’s a possibility, yes. Truthfully, like so much else of the marijuana/extraction/smoking/vaporizing world and debate, there is no one answer or way. What is known is that non-intoxicating weed products are on the way. Hell, they’ve already arrived. So take that as you may. ‘Cause one thing’s for sure, they ain’t gonna get you drunk.
Photo courtesy of Flickr user TBEC Review
Kendrick Lamar has announced the release date of his second album Untitled. The album will be released on March 23rd in brick and mortar music stores (if you can find one) and on iTunes. The project will feature 16 songs in total, including the :Blacker The Berry” single which was released as a teaser last […]