Time Required: 1 hour
Yields 3 Dozen Pieces
What You Need:
- 13″ x 9 ” baking dish, greased
- 4 cups sugar
- 1¼ cups evaporated milk (1- 10 oz. can)
- 1 cup Cannabutter
- 1½ cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup marshmallow creme
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- candy thermometer
- Combine sugar, milk and Cannabutter in a large pot. Cook on medium until the temperature reaches 236 degrees. Usually about 12 minutes. Do not burn.
- Remove the pot from the heat. Stir in chocolate chips, vanilla, and marshmallow creme. Stir until well blended.
- Pour the mixture into the greased baking dish.
- Allow fudge to cool. Cut and enjoy.
Search for a Recipe
- How to Deal with Stress During the Pandemic When You Do Not Have Your Edibles
- Cannabis Butternut Squash Fitters
- Cannabis Curried Rice Pilaf with Peas
- Cannabis Miso-Sesame Skillet Blondies
- Cannabis Paprika-Rubbed Sheet Tray Chicken
- Cannabis Shortcut Strawberry Cheesecake Rolls
EatYourCannabis.com is a website that provides recipes and information dealing in the preparation of food and allows submissions by various sources, including 3rd-party websites. EatYourCannabis.com in no way provides any warranty, implied or otherwise, towards the content of recipes submitted by any visitor, website, or other entity. As such, it is the reader’s responsibility to determine the value, quality and safety of any recipe or instructions provided for food preparation.
Recipes taken from our site and prepared are done so “at your own risk” and are only permitted in states where Cannabis is legal for medical or recreational use.Cannabis Fudge Time Required: 1 hour Yields 3 Dozen Pieces What You Need: 13″ x 9 ” baking dish, greased 4 cups sugar 1¼ cups evaporated milk (1- 10 oz. can) 1 cup
Chocolate Canna Fudge
Try adding your favorite nuts, marshmallows, or candy to make a new fudge every time.
Chocolate Canna Fudge
- Author: admin
- ¼ Cup Cannabutter
- 3 Cups Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 (14 oz) CanSweetened Condensed Milk
- In a saucepan and on Medium heat, stir everything together until Chocolate and Cannabutter have melted and all have combined
- Transfer Fudge mixture into a greased 8×8 inch baking dish and refrigerate for 2 Hours
Keywords: Desserts, Medibles, Candy
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @theweedscene on Instagram and hashtag it #theweedsceneTry adding your favorite nuts, marshmallows, or candy to make a new fudge every time. ]]>