15 Highest Yielding Autoflower Seed Strains
We are going to investigate the highest yielding Autoflower seeds. No matter what you are looking for in a cannabis plant, this will help you figure out what high yielding Autoflower seeds are right for you. These autoflowers (flowering without sunlight) are the perfect size to grow indoors and some are great to grow outdoors too!
Our Favorite Highest Yielding Autoflowers:
- Super Critical
- Girl Scout Cookie
- Orange Sherbet
- West Coast OG
- Tangie Matic
- Wedding Cheesecake
- Zkittlez OG
- Amnesia Gold
- Gorilla Glue
- Crystal Meth
- Afghan Mass XL
- White Widow
- Alaskan Purple
Before growing indoors, you must make sure the conditions are conducive for a healthy plant to grow. When conditions are right, Sativa’s can grow to be a fruitful producer of perfectly potent bud. If you’re looking strictly for growing sativas indoors, then look at our Best Indoor Sativa Strains guide! If you need tips on where to purchase marijuana seeds from, then take a look at our Best Seed Banks Guide!
Here are a few tips on growing indoors. It is always important to make sure to grow in a space that will allow the plant to thrive. These Autoflowers thrive in a combination of warm and cool climates, so it is vital to have enough temperature and light. I’ll break it down when I discuss each of the best strains. So, the three tips to remember are the height of space, proper lighting/temperature, and nutrients. If you’re interested in growing indoors, then check out our guide on the high yield indoor strains!
Top 15 Autoflower Seed Strains With High Yields!
Below we’ve compiled our list of the top 15 high yield autoflowering cannabis seeds for both indoor or outdoor grows!
Super Critical Autoflower:
- With 80% Indica and 20% Sativa, the Super Critical Autoflower is a indica dominant autoflowering strains powerhouse resulting in a relaxed and painless high.
- When grown indoors, you can harvest as much as 800 gr/m2, and only up to 35g/plant if grown outside
- The plant will be producing bud after 63-70 days after germination
- SuperCritical’s flowering time is 6-7 weeks.
These Super Critical Autoflower seeds have so much to offer. It produces up to 800 gr/m2 of usable bud. SuperCritical gives you a very therapeutic high due to its large quality Indica dominant. This strain is often used to treat pain medicinally because of its sedative and long lasting high. When it comes to size, the autoflower stays between 70-120cm tall. This relatively small plant does best when grown inside as autoflowers do, it’s a no brainer to grow inside because 35g/plant isn’t much compared to 800g/m2.
Girl Scout Cookie Auto:
- The Girl Scout Cookie is made up of 60% Indica and 40% Sativa. It also has a THC content of 22%. – High THC content!
- Indoor these autoflower seeds can yield 500-650 gr/m2 and 70 – 300 g/plant outdoors.
- The flowering time is 8 – 9 weeks. – Easy to grow as well.
The name says it all. Who doesn’t love a Girl Scout Cookie? Well, the Girl Scout Cookie Autoflower is just as popular in the cannabis community. It rose to popularity because of its endless medicinal benefits and also its sweet, mint-chocolate taste. It benefits people with Arthritis, Asthma, Epilepsy, Glaucoma, Migraines, Multiple Sclerosis, Nausea, Pain, PMS, and Stress. What could be better than helping reduce seizures or pain? Yielding 500-650 gr/m2 indoors and 70-300 g/plant outdoors, is another reason Girl Scout Cookie is amazing. This flower remaining between 60-100cm tall produces as much as some cannabis autoflowering strains that are much taller. Although it yields less than the Super Critical Autoflower, it has more medicinal benefits. So if using medically, Girl Scout Cookie is recommended.
Orange Sherbet Auto:
- While the majority of cannabis plants produce between 16-21% THC, the sativa dominant Orange Sherbert produced 24% THC.
- Yielding 200-650g/m2 of powerful bud
- Orange Sherbert can be expected to start flowering after 60-73 days after being planted.
For the citrus fans, Orange Sherbert is a great option. It is not only low maintenance, but also yields an abundance of THC (24%). It stays between 100-150cm tall, so greenhouse, indoor and outdoor environments are acceptable. It does best indoors.
Orange Sherbert’s life cycle is 9-10 weeks, so you will not have to wait long to harvest your potent bud. This is perfect for recreational use due to its high level of psychoactive agent, THC.
West Coast OG Auto:
- The West Coast OG is just as cool as the name implies. It is an Indica-dominant strain with 21% THC content.
- When grown indoors you can expect as much as 500-650 gr/m2. Growing outdoors isn’t as fruitful, yielding 70-300 g/plant.
- The flowering time is 8-9 weeks.
The West Coast OG is one of our favorite auto flowering strains and a beautiful strain to say the least. It has a pale blue/grey tint to it. Similar to the Orange Sherbert, this plant has a citrus and fruity taste. The effects the West Coast OG has are almost magical. It brings the user to a place of euphoric relaxation, making it a great fit for those with chronic pain, depression, epilepsy, multiple sclerosis and for anyone looking to relax.
Tangie Matic Auto:
- Tangie Matic is an Sativa-dominant strain with a THC content of 23%
- When grown indoors, it can produce as much as 450-650g/m2 of potent cannabis. When grown outdoors, it produces 50-300g/plant.
- After 9 weeks, you can expect the flowering process to begin.
Tangie Matic is one of our favorite high yielding autoflowering strains, with a pleasant herbal/tangerine taste makes it easy on the nose. This plant offers everything from relief for those dealing with mental illness and chronic pain to igniting your creative side. It’s high concentration of THC allows the user to have a very fun, but calm and focused time. Tangie Matic also offers a chance to use during the day or even the morning. This is a great match for those who like to “wake and bake.”
- This is an Indica-dominant strain with a whopping 23% of THC, just like Tangie Matic.
- Unlike the others, the Gelato Auto yields just about the same amount indoors as it does outdoors. Yielding 450-650g/m2 indoors and 350-500g/plant outdoors, it is able to grow outdoors relatively well.
- It starts flowering after about 70-84 days from being a seed.
Here is another autoflower with a high THC content and high yielding production. Gelato Auto is another amazing choice for recreational users. The Indica in it calms you while the Sativa gives you an energetic sense of euphoria. This might sound like an odd combination, but it tastes like cherry and has a skunky smell to it. Many people enjoy that combination, saying it is a perfect mix of potent and sweet so we definitely suggest one of these as our top auto flowering strains.
Wedding Cheesecake Auto:
- Wedding Cheesecake has just the right amount of Indica to match the Sativa,
- making it an Indica-Sativa hybrid. This hybrid has a high concentration of THC (22% THC)
- You should expect to yield 450-600g/m2. It can be grown indoors or outdoors.
- The flowering time starts after 56-63 days from being a seed.
Yet, another accurate name. The Wedding Cheesecake tastes just like it suggests, like cake! Weed that naturally tastes like vanilla, cookie, cream and still “tastes like weed,” is because of the optimised genetic make up. After using Wedding Cheesecake, people feel balanced and some even say powerful. A wonderful match for those looking to feel grounded and confident. Compared to the others mentioned so far, this is more on the side of recreational or can be used just as a stress reliever. This high yielding auto flowering cannabis strain is great for those looking for big yields!
ZKittlez OG Auto:
- Just like Wedding Cheesecake, Zkittlez OG is an Indica-Sativa hybrid.
- Zkittlez OG yields 6 00g/m2 indoors and 4 00g/plant outdoors. Although you will yield more indoors, outdoors yields quite a bit.
- The flowering time is 70-77 days from seed. With a life cycle of fewer than 3 months, it makes for a marvelous fit for those looking to grow fast.
Zkittlez OG autoflowering cannabis strain tastes like a sour, yet sweet berry candy. This is a wonderful strain because it resists mold, spider mites and powdery mildew; allowing it to thrive in any environment. Zkittlez OG gives the user an uplifting, happy, and relaxing high. It can be used medicinally, especially for those with stress who are needing a break from their head.
Amnesia Gold Auto:
- Amnesia Gold is a Sativa-dominant strain, this offers the user a cerebral, uplifting, and psychedelic high.
- This one roughly yields 600g/m2 indoors and 150g/plant outside.
- Flowering Time is 63-70 days.
Amnesia Gold is another lovely autoflowering cannabis strain for those using recreationally. It’s sweet and citrus taste compliments the high itself. Amnesia Gold can be grown outdoors, but yields significantly more indoors. It has a very psychoactive effect due to its THC content and that’s what’s responsible for the psychedelic feel. There aren’t any medical benefits listed, but it can lift the moods of almost anyone. For those who want a fun high, a superb taste, and high yielding Autoflower, then Amnesia Gold is the perfect match.
Gorilla Glue Auto:
- Gorilla Glue is another Indica/Sativa hybrid with a high T HC content (24%)
- You can expect 400-600g/m2 when grown indoors and 50-300g/plant when grown outdoors. This is a great option for both indoor and outdoor growth.
- The Flowering Time is 8-9 weeks.
Gorilla Glue is one of the more aesthetically pleasing Autoflowers. It has a gorgeous grey color and is sticky just like the name suggests. It has a lemon-diesel smell and gives a happy and relaxing high. This one does have medicinal value. Gorilla Glue helps those with Glaucoma, Nausea, Epilepsy, Multiple Sclerosis, Back pain, PMS, Arthritis, Herpes, Rheumatism, Sickle Cell, Expectorant, Stress, Migraines, AIDS, Tumors, Asthma. This is another high yielding autoflowering strain for you to check out!
- Stardawg is an Indica/Sativa hybrid and has a THC content of 22%.
- The Stardawg will yield between 400-600 gr/m2 indoors and 50-300 gr/plant in 8-9 weeks after germination.
- Flowering Time is 8-9 weeks.
The notorious Stardawg is a lemon-pine tasting Autoflower with a strong full body high. It has many medicinal qualities such as relaxation and mental relief. Stardawg really is a star for those with Glaucoma, Nausea, Epilepsy, Multiple Sclerosis, Pain, Anxiety and Stress. It has a relatively high yield and endless medicinal benefits, so Stardawg might be the right choice for you. Due to it’s wonderful tastes and effects it is very popular for medicinal use.
Crystal Meth Auto:
- Crystal Meth is made up of Indica/Sativa. It has a THC content of 20%, which isn’t as much as the other ones but has other great benefits.
- You can expect to yield 400-600 gr/m2 in under 10 weeks indoors, and 50 – 300gr/plant when grown outdoors.
- Flowering Time is 8-9 weeks.
The Crystal Meth Autoflower is a beautiful red plant with a pine and hazelnut taste. It matures fairly quickly, so you won’t have to wait so long for your bud. Similar to the others that have high medicinal value, Crystal Meth has a diverse range of benefits whether it be relief from Arthritis or pain.
Afghan Mass XXL Auto:
- The Indica-dominant Afgan Mass XXL, has the classic marijuana feel to it.
- When growing the Afgan Mass XXL, you can expect 500 – 550 g/m2 indoors.
- Flowering Time is 70-75 days after germination.
The Afgan Mass XXL gets its name from the place it originated. This powerful Autoflower has a lot to offer on top of it’s high yield. It tastes earthy and like kush. It is a wonderful match for those who love the earthy taste of marijuana. After using Afgan Mass XXL you can expect to feel an all encompassing calmness. This is perfect for winding down after a long day.
White Widow Auto:
- This is an Indica/Sativa hybrid with a THC content of 16%.
- The White Widow yields 450 – 550 g/m2 when grown indoors. It is able to thrive indoors and outdoors alike.
- Flowering Time is 70 – 80 days from being a seed.
The White Widow is an extremely popular strain. This Autoflower is famous because of its high yield, fabulous taste, its ability to withstand a variety of climate and of course, its effects. The White Widow has a flowery and woody taste making it taste like nature. It offers a feeling of relaxation and feelings of peace. For those who need a break or time to relax, then this is the Autoflower for you.
Alaskan Purple Auto:
- The stunning Alaskan Purple is an Indica-dominant strain(90% Indica), so it is relaxing, to say the least. It has a THC content of 15-20%.
- You can expect to yield 400 – 550 gr/m2 when growing indoors and 40-200g/plant when growing outdoors.
- Flowering Time is 49-63 days.
This mesmerizing plant is truly a sight to see. The Alaskan Purple is so high in Indica that it causes anyone to feel complete relaxation. Although the THC content wasn’t extremely high, the Alaskan Purple is still very potent. This Autoflower also gives a wonderful full body high to users. Making the Alaskan Purple a perfect match for those looking to unwind and relax. It has a fruity and sweet taste…not at all hard on the nose either.
Final Thoughts on High Yielding Autoflower Seed Strains
We just went over high yield Autoflowering strains. With any Autoflower, you can expect to yield more when grown indoors. This is because there are no outside variables like weather and bugs to deal with, so if you’re wanting to yield as much bud as possible from these Autoflowers, growing indoors would be best. Our highest yielding Autoflower is the SuperCritical, with a whopping 800g/m2. All of the strains offered high yields for the type you need. Whether that be for daytime use (Tangie Matic) or to help alleviate pain (Girl Scout Cookie or West Coast OG.) No matter what your need, there are autoflowering strains with a high yield to fulfill it.
15 Highest Yielding Autoflower Seed Strains We are going to investigate the highest yielding Autoflower seeds. No matter what you are looking for in a cannabis plant, this will help you figure
Top 10 highest yielding autoflowering
Autoflowering cannabis strains are popular for many reasons; they are fairly easy to grow, grow very fast, don’t depend on photoperiod, they remain relatively short and can deal pretty good with tougher conditions and colder weather.
Ever since the introduction of the first autoflowering strains many breeders and growers have worked very hard to bring the best out of cannabis ruderalis and while a few years ago autoflowering strains were seen as easy to grow, but usually low quality plants that would give you a smaller yield, the new generation of autoflowering strains are great and some of them perform just as well as “normal” feminized and regular plants.
Whether you are looking to grow a fast flowering indica or a hybrid sativa, there is probably an autoflowering strain that can guarantee you a great plant that will give you an impressive quality weed and an even more impressive high yield.
We have carefully gathered a Top 10 of high yielding autoflowering strains for you to pick from for your next grow! Have a look:
Autoflowering cannabis strains are getting more and more popular. Check out our top 10 of autoflowers that deliver insane amounts of buds!