Home of Stoney Girl Gardens – Portlandsterdam – Stoney Only Dispensary
Berkeley Blues is a cross between Berkeley and pure traditional Blueberry from DJ Shorts. It was everything I could have hoped for. Deep blue stems no matter where you grow this beauty. She is very much faster than Blueberry with a lot more sugar. The traditional Blueberry flavor comes through, however and the stone is outstanding. Over 5lbs outdoors, this breed stores well for long periods. A favorite with medical patients. Very bushy plant with fewer than most leaves. Berkeley Blues is a fast finisher in just over 35 days of bloom.
- Strain Name: Berkeley Blues
- Description: As Featured in Ed Rosenthal’s Marijuana Growers Handbook 2010, Skunk Magazine 2011 Berkeley Blues is a cross between Berkeley and pure traditional Blueberry from DJ Shorts. It was everything I could have hoped for. Deep blue stems no matter where you grow this beauty. She is very much faster than Blueberry with a lot more sugar. The traditional Blueberry flavor comes through, however and the stone is outstanding. Over 5lbs outdoors, this breed stores well for long periods. A favorite with medical patients. Very bushy plant with fewer than most leaves. Berkeley Blues is a fast finisher in just over 35 days of bloom.
- Category: 80% Sativa, 20% Indica
- Days of Flowering: 30
- Yield: 3-5 oz indoors, 6-9 lbs outdoors
- Potency (THC): 28%
- Mature Height: 3-6 feet indoors, 8-12 feet outdoors
- Plant Type: Tall bush with thick canopy on all sides
- Indoor/Outdoor: Yes/Yes
- Type of high: Intense and satisfying. Great for daytime use
- Taste: Tastes like Fresh Blue Berry Muffins right out of the oven. Very potent and effective. Stores well. Grows great outdoors.
- SMELL/TASTE: Hot Blueberry Muffins Right Out of the Oven!
- Mother: Berkeley
- Father: D.J. Shorts Blueberry circa 1998
Background Information: Hot Blueberry Muffins Right Out of Grandmas’ Oven. That’s the unmistakable taste you will get with Berkeley Blues. If your blueberry doesn’t taste like blueberries then perhaps you should switch to the one and only from circa 1998.
This is one that turned Ed Rosenthal’s head and one of his favorites. Berkeley Blues is very potent and effective, stores well, and grows great indoor and outdoor.
A morning medicine that is great for waking and heavy pain. Effects will last 4-5 hours. It is very good for breaking up mucus and cleaning out lungs. Very Light flavor with very strong effects. Berkeley Blues is excellent for obtaining focus, waking up, being active, and gaining an appetite. This medication works well for removing pain and nausea. Also it works great for use in the morning time and or after chemo.
Audience: End of Life Cochexia Chemotherapy Effects
- Appetite Cancer Circulation
- Glaucoma Severe Nausea Cystic Fibrosis
- PTSD Severe Pain Depression
- Head Pain Rx Co/Side-Effects HIV/AIDS
Affects: Strong Effects Antiemetic/nausea Active Mind
- Appetite Extended Duration Euphoric
- Positive Sensual Social
- Sweet Taste Sexual Aroma
About Sugar Plum
You’ll be doing the dance of the Sugar Plum fairy with one toke of the Sugar Plum strain from Stoney Girl Gardens. This award winning sativa blends together the iconic Berkeley Blues x Hawaiian Haze Plum. With a THC content as high as 28%, its powerful effects are widely known but its flavour and aroma is something else entirely. Indulge in a sweet sugary fruit flavour that gets better as you consume more of the product. The similar sweet aroma leads into hits hard hitting effects helping to fight pain, nausea, mood disorders and more. Sugar Plum has a flowering period of 35 days for indoor gardens.
Sugar Plum Effects and Attributes
Sugar Plum Flavour
Tried This Strain?
Tell us who you are. We want to make sure you’re real!
No reviews at the moment
No photos have been published yet.
Find Dispensaries Near
The Cannabis Influencers: Jim Belushi of Belushi’s Farm
Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg add cannabis beverages to their Houseplant portfolio
Investors in Aurora, Tilray, and other weed companies enjoy spectacular week
Research Roundup: small study shows psilocybin effective in treating depression
Psych album of the week: Sinoia Caves’ The Enchanter Persuaded (2006)
- Pot Culture
- About Us
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat or prescribe for any health condition and should not be considered a substitute for professional medical advice/treatment for medical conditions. Always seek the advice of a qualified health care provider regarding any medical condition. Never disregard medical advice or delay seeking it due to something you have read on CannCentral.com. To ensure the information recommended here meets your health requirements you should seek the advice of a qualified health care provider. CannCentral.com and the distinctive CannCentral™ wordmark and cannabis leaf logos are trademarks of CannCentral.com, 2020.
Copyright © 2020 Canncentral
Thank you for sharing your thoughts! Our editors will read it shortly.
How to start ?
Thank you for joining Canncentral’s contributors community. You are welcome to contribute content: comments, reviews, photos, as well as add your own articles and strains. Users are organized into several levels, with different permissions for every level, and are rewarded with points for every action.
Newbie (0-29 points)
Can comment, rate and review.
Rookie (30-59 points)
Can comment, rate, review and add photos.
Verified (60-89 points)
Can comment, rate, review, add photo, add strain, add term, add dispensaries, add strain
Master (90 points +)
Can comment, rate, review, add photo, add strain, add term, add dispensaries, add strain and moderateRead Sugar Plum strain information, user reviews, and feedback! Learn more about Sugar Plum effects, flavors, and attributes. ]]>